Mystery Book Club
Mystery Book Club Meets at noon on the third Thursday of the month, September through May. A light luncheon is served at noon and the book for the month is discussed. Club members take turns hosting lunch and desert. Books are ordered by the Library and handed out at each get together for the next month. Extra copies of the book are available at the Library if you are unable to make the meeting.
New members are always welcome. Please call the Library at 715-445-4330 to let us know you would like to attend and to reserve a copy of the book.
- September 17 - Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- October 15 - Don't Go by Lisa Scottoline
- November 19 - Nowhere to run by Mary Jane Clark
- December 17 The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Mark Haddon
- January 21 - One Kick by Chelsea Cain
- February 18 - Gideon's Sword by Douglas Preston
- March 17 - Still Missing by Chevy Stevens
- April 21 - Beach Road by James Patterson
- May 19 - The Partner by John Grisham