Mystery Book Club
Mystery Book Club is held the third Thursday of each month September through May. A light luncheon is served at noon and the book for the month is discussed. Club members take turns hosting lunch and desert. Books are ordered by the Library and handed out at each get together for the next month. Extra copies of the book are available at the Library if you are unable to make the meeting.
New members are always welcome. Please call the Library at 715-445-4330 to let us know you would like to attend and to reserve a copy of the book.
- September 19 - Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene
- October 17 - Rebecca by Davhne Du Maurier
- November 14 - Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle
- December19 - A Christmas Homecoming by Anne Perry
- January 16 - Heat Wave by Richard Castle